Think this is the biggest week yet! Please support my efforts to compile this by tweeting the link!
- Tip: Convering your Virtual PC 2007 disks to Windows Virtual PC (on Windows 7) - Tobias Zimmergren’s thoughts on development
Saved a few of my colleagues today playing with the new VPC stuff in Windows 7!
- Logging everything that is going on when an assembly loads using CThru - But it works on my PC!
Some nice looking stuff here in terms of being able to trace your application flow
- Sanjay Narang’s thoughts on SharePoint : Should I Build my application in SharePoint vs. ASP.net
Some great conversation is going on here and also in more depth on this wiki …I encourage people to submit their thoughts on this!
- Downloads of my SPTechCon Boston Sessions - The SharePoint Farmer’s Almanac
A great take on SharePoint from an Admin perspective…good way to explain this if your a dev talking to an admin
- SPElements - SPListConstraints: List Constraints add-on SharePoint
Got shown this by @omarbesiso, haven’t had a chance to look deeply into it…but notable just for what it’s trying to achieve. Much like SLAM.
- Sahil Malik on Silverlight in Sharepoint -dnrTV
Sahil has been busy with webcasts and podcasts recently…this one on Silverlight which he seems to be focussing on lately
- CoDe Magazine - Article: SharePoint Applied: SharePoint 2007 Ninja Debugging
A register only article *sigh* but some good content in there on debugging. Should also check out the SharePoint Development Debugging.
- SharePoint Check Calendar Availability Custom Column (Beta) - Home
Some awesome clever goings on in this code to check availability before saving calendar entries in SharePoint!
- My adventures into SharePoint and PowerShell « Brian Farnhill
Brian has been busy learning PowerShell, good discovery post…should also check out wiki section.
- SPCodeSnippets By : Ayman El-Hattab - Home
Some nice snippets for Visual Studio, some are available with VSeWSS, but more comprehensive in this
- SharePoint BDC Part 1: Getting Started with the Business Data Catalog - Tobias Zimmergren’s thoughts on development
Some more love in the BDC space usually focused on by Lightning Tools folk.
WCM / UI
- Guest Blog by HiSoftware’s Founder Robert Yonaitis - Preventing Compliance Errors Before They Happen for the Web Content Scenario in MOSS - The Bamboo Team Blog - Bamboo Nation
A very hush hush area about Accessibility in SharePoint…
- Sample MOSS 2007 WCM site now available - Adventure Works Travel
Please please please take the time to check out the Adventure Works content!
- Automatically add themes to the SPThemes.xml file » Andy Burns’ SharePoint Blog
Nice way of deploying Themes in SharePoint
- WSS 3.0 NavBar 2.0
A cool way to get navigation to work better in WSS 3.0
- Person.aspx Navigation - Becky Bertram’s Blog
A discovery post on modifying My Site navigation (we’ve all been there sigh)
- Testing SharePoint Workflows using TypeMock Isolator (Part 3) - But it works on my PC!
Some nice code on using TypeMock to test Workflow
- Small steps for testing, big steps for SharePoint testing
Andrew talking about Testing SharePoint
- Erika Ehrli : MSDN Office Developer Center - Pre Office/SharePoint 2010 Update
The place to bookmark for 2010 info
- What we know or can infer about SharePoint 2010 - as of June 23, 2009 - Blogging about SharePoint
The rumour mill kicks off again for vNext
- Preparing for Upgrade to 2010 Today - Part 1 Preupgradecheck - SharePoint Joel’s SharePoint Land
Joel talks about prepping your environment for 2010
- TDD and SharePoint is it worth doing?
Andrew just keeps on doing what he does best…
- PKS Mobile Services Pack and PKS Player for iPhone « The General Theory of RIAtivity
Some awesome stuff going on with PKS recently!
- Submit this Form InfoPath - Kathy Hughes, MVP
Good read on InfoPath from Australian MVP
- Microsoft SharePoint Team Blog : Service Pack 2 Update.
Yes, there is a fix for SP2 mishap
- UK SharePoint Team : How to incrementally deploy SharePoint MySites
Some guidance on deploying My Sites
- Example Solution Architecture: Twynham School Learning Gateway
Always get asked about architecture of Site Collections etc. This is a great example